Thursday, November 10, 2011

Halloween, Justin Beiber, and a few other things.





I know I haven't written in a while. The homework is really piling on, and not there isn't a lot of exciting stuff to talk about. Halloween was fun. In Chagrin Falls halloween is a big deal, anyone who's anyone comes here to trick or treat. The fire dept. makes a haunted house in their fire house. Which is terrifying, apparently. I didn't go in because I don't do chainsaws. But a few of my friends did and they all were scarred. There was also a guy running up and down the streets with a chainsaw. I didn't like him very much. Overall it was a good night, we had lots of fun, and everyone has fun costumes.

Of course once Halloween was over, everyone started listening to christmas music. You may be thinking, "So what?" But honestly it's horrible! Because every girl in this dorm loves the new Justin Beiber Christmas CD. HELP ME! My roommate subjects me to it almost everyday. Even on my birthday!

Speaking of birthdays, mine was good. My ride to my practicum family wasn't going to be able to take me, so I just sat around all day and watched Harry Potter. It was really strange not to be with my sister on our birthday. My parents took her out to lunch. and dinner. But I got Vera Bradley and a new iPod. I also got a few gifts from friends in WA, and they really made my day. My favorite was a video from my favorite fake children. I watch it almost every day. I love it! I also went out to dinner with my roommate at a nice little place called Yours Truly. It was a good day.


Other than those things, life is pretty boring here. We're learning a lot of good stuff. I'm ready for it to be over though, and I'm having to work really hard to be content and have joy. Only 35 days until my family gets here!

No comments:

Post a Comment