Saturday, October 15, 2011

ohio is cold!

I'm not sure how many of you are wondering, but not a lot is going on here in Ohio. The weather is getting colder, the homework is getting harder, and everyone in the dorm is getting sick. Also, right now we have NO toilet paper and NO paper towels. TMI? sorry. but that's real life. haha This weekend only 7/15 girls were here. so we all had fun at bdubs and just hanging out. It's nice to be able to relax on the weekends. I am pretty homesick. I'm just ready for this to be over so i can go home. right now i don't have a clear idea of what i'm going to be doing when i graduate. i keep thinking i have a plan, but God has a different one. and a better one. So I would appreciate prayer for wisdom and just following where God leads and not just trying to do everything I want. Even though right now i can't imagine doing anything else. Other than that, everything is good and I'm staying busy and having fun and trying to stay warm. It's COLD here!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Barbara!
    I just want to encourage you by saying that it is totally normal to feel stressed and weird when you are very suddenly in a completely new place, situation and living environment. Feeling off balance and mixed up is to be expected. Take it one day at a time and I think you'll get more and more used to where you are and who you're with and what you're doing.

    Love, Aunt Deborah

    ReplyDelete