Wednesday, October 12, 2011

15 girls. 1 house. you know the rest.

The fun and thrills of Ohio and living with a bunch of girls is wearing off a little. or a lot. Everyone, including me, is tired and stressed. I am letting my emotions rule me and i'm having a really hard time escaping the drama. I feel really trapped by everything that is going on. I am to the point that i just can't even talk because i'm afraid of what i'll say. I also don't really have anyone to talk to. I'm so used to constantly being really close to people that i can talk to all of the time. about whatever. I just keep praying. a lot. There is nothing else I can do. I know that this is really growing me but it's really uncomfortable. I am finding all my peace and comfort in Christ and He really is my closest friend.

I'm also REALLY homesick. I miss my parents, I miss my sister, I miss my friends and my little babies and kids at home. I miss TEC and my bed and my own room and home cooked meals. The idea that i still have 66 days left here is scary. I have a thousand things that i have to do before I leave. I million decisions to make. What I really need is prayer. I'm not trying to complain. I really do love it here. There are a lot of girls that are sweet and funny and Chagrin is really fun. My roommate is amazing and I don't know what i would do if I didn't have her as a roommate. and I'm learning a lot. But I'm also struggling. But it's a good struggle. I'm stretching me and growing me and I really just have no where else to turn except Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment