Wednesday, September 12, 2012

routine

Well, we have been getting back into a routine of normalcy around here. Ben is in school, and swimming lessons, and we are just all around less busy. I am also getting used to living here and my job here so i have a nice routine that i follow every day. God has really answered my prayers and helped me to be content and love the little souls i take care of every day. Here are some pictures from my life recently.

 this is what my kitten does when we're at the vet. she's cute
 i had a fun day with rose, one of my friends that i met at nanny school. she just got married!
 i love washington.
 i also love the shooting range!
these two boys make my life awesome! 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Barbara!
    I am desperately looking for a nanny and came across this blog... How intriguing and fun! I know this may be a shot in the dark but wanted to see if you had any friend recommendations from the school you attended? If so, please email me at ashleylcrain@gmail.com

    Best of luck!
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete