Tuesday, September 20, 2011

yes, i'm going to ohio.

Hello Everyone! I really am going to Ohio. For nanny school. I'm sure you're thinking. Nanny school? I've never heard of nanny school! Well, I hadn't heard of it either so it's okay. Here's some fun facts for you:

The school name is: English Nanny and Governess School. FANCY!
It's located in Chagrin Falls, OH
Chagrin Falls is about 30 minutes from cleveland.
Chagrin Falls is full of beautiful brick houses, brick roads, and Water falls. Two waterfalls, to be exact.
I'll be in ohio for a little less than 3 months. I come back Dec. 17
While I'm in Ohio, I'll be attending class from 9-5 Mon.-Thurs. and I'll have a practicum family on Fridays from 9-6. so i'll be really busy.
My room mates name is Autumn and we're in room #8. That could change, though.
The curriculum is really intensive and full of lots of different things, from martial arts to Early Childhood literature and language. here's a course list for ya

This is going to be a weird, new, scary, fun, exciting, growing experience and I'm really excited to get started! I know that God will use this time in my life to grow me in my dependence on Him and help me keep my joy flag flying. Please pray that I am able to be a light in the dark and that I am able to get to church on sunday.

1 comment:

  1. i am so glad that there are two falls in chagrin falls or else it would have to be called chagrin fall and how boring would that be!! you will be missed barbara!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete